boy

boy

boyyyy@hotmail.com

มีเครื่องดื่มที่ไม่ใช่กาแฟมั้ย (3499 views)

22 Apr 2010 16:11

พอดีเป็นคนที่ไม่ชอบทานกาแฟ แต่อยากลองแวะไปที่ร้านนะครับ ดูร้านสวยดี

พอจะมีเมนูอะไรแนะนำมั้ยครับ จะต้องเข้าไปพบลูกค้าแถวนั้นทุกเดือน

boy

boy

boyyyy@hotmail.com

TOM

TOM

dentolighting@gmail.com

24 Apr 2010 18:37 #1

มีหลายอย่างครับ ลองมาชิมครั้งละอย่างก็ได้นะครับ

ตั้งแตช็อคโกแลตเย็นและปั่น ไวท์ชอคโกแลตปั่น
ชาเขียวมัจฉะแท้ ร้อน เย็น ปั่น
เครื่องดื่มผลไม้ก็มีกีวีปั่น และสตอเบอรี่ปั่นครับ

อร่อยมากทุกเมนู ซื้อ 2 แถม 1 แก้วอีด้วยนะครับ

TOM

TOM

dentolighting@gmail.com

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

6 Sep 2023 14:47 #2

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative. I¡¦m going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers! พนันออนไลน์ เว็บไหนดี pantip

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

7 Sep 2023 11:17 #3

Quite easily, the post is really the greatest on this precious topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and also will certainly thirstily look forward to your incoming updates. Simply just saying thanks definitely will not just be sufficient, for the extraordinary lucidity in your writing. I definitely will quickly grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any updates. Genuine work and also much success in your business endeavors! UFABET มือถือ

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

qk

qk

qkseo124@gmail.com

9 Sep 2023 20:40 #4

I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. plastic surgeon

qk

qk

qkseo124@gmail.com

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

18 Sep 2023 00:57 #5

What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid different customers like its aided me. Good job. indian e visa eligibility ivorian citizens

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

22 Sep 2023 11:39 #6

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! จักรยาน

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

23 Sep 2023 11:07 #7

Might be likewise a reasonably wonderful short article that we all most certainly most popular assessing. Might be no day-after-day in which watch the possibility to look through unit. กอล์ฟ

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

23 Sep 2023 13:25 #8

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new surveys are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I receive four emails with similar comment. Could there be by any means you possibly can eliminate me from that service? Thanks! ขี่ม้า

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

23 Sep 2023 18:42 #9

I don’t know if it’s just me or if everyone else encountering problems with your website. It appears like some of the text on your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This could be a problem with my browser because I’ve had this happen before. Thank you มอเตอร์สปอร์ต

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

1 Oct 2023 01:41 #10

Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. gacor323

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

1 Oct 2023 16:11 #11

That'sthe cause marketing that you simply appropriate research prior to creating. It's also feasible to put in writing enhanced publishing with this particular. gacor323

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

1 Oct 2023 17:59 #12

Swiftly this web site can unquestionably become popular between almost all blogging and site-building folks, due to its meticulous posts or perhaps critiques. gacor323

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

1 Oct 2023 22:39 #13

Can I simply say exactly what a relief to locate a person that actually knows what theyre referring to over the internet. You definitely understand how to bring a difficulty to light making it important. More and more people have to check this out and appreciate this side in the story. I cant believe youre less well-known since you certainly hold the gift. gacor323

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

2 Oct 2023 22:17 #14

Hi there, You have performed a great job. I will certainly digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site. imr 4831

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

3 Oct 2023 15:38 #15

I need your position. It is really finer quality than see anyone explain in words from the basis in addition to legibility for this issue needed place are generally handily found. تكلفة تأسيس شركة المنطقة الحرة دبي

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

4 Oct 2023 17:10 #16

Thanks for your blog post and discussing your own results together with us. Very well completed! I think a lot of people find it hard to understand paying attention to many controversial things associated with this topic, and your own results speak for themselves. I think several additional takeaways are the significance of following each of the ideas you presented above and being willing to be ultra unique about which one could really work for you best. Nice job. ทางเข้า ufabet ภาษาไทย

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

4 Oct 2023 17:14 #17

Can I just say what a reduction to find somebody who really is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know learn how to bring a problem to gentle and make it important. More people have to learn this and perceive this aspect of the story. I cant believe youre not more in style since you positively have the gift. JOGO DO TIGRE

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

5 Oct 2023 18:37 #18

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything similar to this prior to. So nice to find somebody with original thoughts on this subject. realy appreciate beginning this up. this excellent website are some things that is required on-line, an individual after a little originality. helpful job for bringing new things towards web! UFABET ทางเข้า

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

6 Oct 2023 01:49 #19

This is often likewise a superb subject material i actually fairly seriously favored reviewing. It isn't really everyday we hold possibilities to clear up a dilemma. 補習平台

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

6 Oct 2023 18:40 #20

That's the reason it is best that you ought to appropriate investigation prior to composing. It is possible to create much better publish by doing this. UFABETดีมั้ย

khari

khari

kharizaffar@gmail.com

CAPTCHA Image